About LoCloudRead More
LoCloud is a Best Practice Network co-funded under the CIP ICT-PSP programme of the European Commission which will enrich the Europeana content by adding over 4 million digitised items from European cultural institutions.
LoCloud is supporting small and medium-sized institutions in making their content and metadata available to Europeana, by exploring the potential of cloud computing Technologies.
A cloud-based technology infrastructure will enable the aggregation of local content and a number of micro-services will help to reduce technical, semantic and skills barriers and to render the content more discoverable and interoperable.
Latest NewsSee All
- Jan 26 2016 Data in libraries - Call for papers (IFLA)
- Dec 18 2015 Winners of LoCloud’s My Local Heritage competition
- Dec 14 2015 EUROMED 2016: Call for papers
- Dec 03 2015 Save the Date - LoCloud Conference
- Nov 27 2015 Report on EVA/MINERVA Jerusalem
- Sep 14 2015 LoCloud Workshop at Digital Heritage 2015