About LoCloudRead More
LoCloud is a Best Practice Network co-funded under the CIP ICT-PSP programme of the European Commission which will enrich the Europeana content by adding over 4 million digitised items from European cultural institutions.
LoCloud will support small and medium-sized institutions in making their content and metadata available to Europeana, by exploring the potential of cloud computing Technologies.
A cloud-based technology infrastructure will enable the aggregation of local content and a number of micro-services will help to reduce technical, semantic and skills barriers and to render the content more discoverable and interoperable.
Latest NewsSee All
- Dec 05 2013 LoCloud Plenary Meeting: presentations on-line
- Nov 25 2013 Cloud for Europe
- Nov 25 2013 Report on the State-of-the Art Monitoring and Situation Analysis
- Nov 18 2013 Discussing future Europeana aggregation
- Nov 18 2013 LoCloud at the Europeana Annual General Meeting
- Nov 05 2013 LoCloud Plenary Meeting