About LoCloudRead More
LoCloud is a Best Practice Network co-funded under the CIP ICT-PSP programme of the European Commission which will enrich the Europeana content by adding over 4 million digitised items from European cultural institutions.
LoCloud is supporting small and medium-sized institutions in making their content and metadata available to Europeana, by exploring the potential of cloud computing Technologies.
A cloud-based technology infrastructure will enable the aggregation of local content and a number of micro-services will help to reduce technical, semantic and skills barriers and to render the content more discoverable and interoperable.
Latest NewsSee All
- Sep 03 2015 LoCloud Services Training Videos now available
- Aug 26 2015 EU Prize for Cultural Heritage / Europa Nostra Awards - Applications open
- Aug 11 2015 ARIADNE at Linked Pasts
- Jun 24 2015 Call for papers: Cloud based services workshop
- May 06 2015 Call for Proposals: SWIB15
- May 05 2015 ULAN now available as Linked Open Data