About LoCloudRead More
LoCloud is a Best Practice Network co-funded under the CIP ICT-PSP programme of the European Commission which will enrich the Europeana content by adding over 4 million digitised items from European cultural institutions.
LoCloud is supporting small and medium-sized institutions in making their content and metadata available to Europeana, by exploring the potential of cloud computing Technologies.
A cloud-based technology infrastructure will enable the aggregation of local content and a number of micro-services will help to reduce technical, semantic and skills barriers and to render the content more discoverable and interoperable.
Latest NewsSee All
- Jul 19 2014 Archives and Cultural Industries: early bird registration
- Jul 14 2014 Using Europeana content & the Europeana API: workshop and webinar
- Jul 06 2014 Public domain month at Europeana
- Jun 21 2014 invitation Lecture at Rijks Museum
- Jun 17 2014 Tourism & Social Networks Challenges are now open for Applications
- Jun 03 2014 ePSI workshop on the reuse of Geo data
Upcoming EventsSee All
- Aug 16 2014 IFLA World Library and Information Congress
- Sep 06 2014 CIDOC Annual Conference
- Sep 08 2014 JCDL 2014
- Sep 18 2014 DIPP 2014
- Oct 13 2014 Archives and Cultural Industries
- Oct 19 2014 ISWC 2014
- Nov 03 2014 EuroMed 2014
- Nov 10 2014 ICOMOS Scientific Symposium
- Dec 01 2014 SWIB Conference
- Dec 05 2014 TOTh Workshop
- Dec 14 2014 5th CMA4CH Mediterraneum Meeting