About LoCloudRead More
LoCloud is a Best Practice Network co-funded under the CIP ICT-PSP programme of the European Commission which will enrich the Europeana content by adding over 4 million digitised items from European cultural institutions.
LoCloud is supporting small and medium-sized institutions in making their content and metadata available to Europeana, by exploring the potential of cloud computing Technologies.
A cloud-based technology infrastructure will enable the aggregation of local content and a number of micro-services will help to reduce technical, semantic and skills barriers and to render the content more discoverable and interoperable.
Latest NewsSee All
- Feb 28 2015 SW4CH’15: call for papers
- Feb 24 2015 LoCloud Competition
- Feb 22 2015 Creative Commons licenses: how to use them
- Feb 22 2015 We attended the LoCloud Hackathon
- Feb 22 2015 Easy use and creation of vocabularies: the LoCloud vocabulary microservice: the LoCloud vocabulary microservice
- Feb 22 2015 Heritage Here - a Cross Agency Innovation Project giving access to invisible knowledge