About LoCloudRead More
LoCloud is a Best Practice Network co-funded under the CIP ICT-PSP programme of the European Commission which will enrich the Europeana content by adding over 4 million digitised items from European cultural institutions.
LoCloud will support small and medium-sized institutions in making their content and metadata available to Europeana, by exploring the potential of cloud computing Technologies.
A cloud-based technology infrastructure will enable the aggregation of local content and a number of micro-services will help to reduce technical, semantic and skills barriers and to render the content more discoverable and interoperable.
Latest NewsSee All
- Feb 25 2014 Reviewing cloud computing technologies
- Feb 25 2014 Analysing content and metadata schemas
- Feb 25 2014 The University of Duisburg-Essen: Leading Research on Learning Innovations and Quality Development
- Feb 25 2014 Identifying user requirements
- Feb 25 2014 The Portuguese National Railway Museum Foundation and its unique mission
- Feb 25 2014 Micro services and a Lightweight Digital Library